Sonntag, 15. Januar 2012

King of the Harbour Bridge

The Sydney Harbour Bridge is closed this weekend. The E-Toll gates have been moved to the opposite site of the bridge.

I end up in North Sydney, because of some cheeky ex flatmate and get to enjoy the benefit of God's drain in Sydney's summer. I am on my way back, heading towards the tunnel when the cops pull me over. Nice, what have you done wrong this time ? (Just got a parking ticket of 441 AUD last weekend. ) He gets out of the car and yells at me "Mate why don't you use the bus lane and drive over the bridge ?". I am excited but confirm his request with "officially?" (It's a police officer you dope, of course officially !)..."Yeah mate, no worries!".

The weather is wetting my pants but I get to enjoy the Sydney Harbour Bridge all to myself. Wohoo ! And I think I can officially use the bus lane on a motorbike in Sydney.

Keine Kommentare: